Currently working as a Video and Post Production Manager at Vir Das' Weirdass Comedy, Mumbai, I have successfully supervised and delivered shows across various OTT platforms like Amazon, Netflix and Audible Suno.
My skills include
* Create and manage post-production timelines and resources
* Prepare post production budgets and monitor them along with the producer.
* Supervise the post production team entirely and tackle the issues technical/non technical that arise for a smooth run of the project
* Work closely with the stakeholders of the project (director, producer, talent and client).
* A great rapport with the outside vendors and studios
* Know industry softwares like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Final Cut Pro that makes me get along well with the editors, sound engineers and graphic designers.
* Aware about the technical requirements of various OTTs making it easier for the delivery of post production materials and Quality Control of various platforms.
I am also a professional video editor, videographer and a photographer. From Promos to AVs, I keep creating content for different categories. Being able to fit in multiple roles as and when required, the zest to enjoy working in this creative industry is what keeps me going.
My past experiences include BookMyShow - India’s largest entertainment portal(Senior Executive - Video) and True School of Music- India’s first western contemporary music school (Head - Video dept.)
As a freelancer, my projects include some of the big names like Saavn, Indian Jewellery Awards, Pioneer DJ India, Eggs Benedict Productions, Maati Baani to name a few.
I am a graduate in Bachelor of Computer Applications and hold a diploma in Digital Filmmaking.
I love to spend weekends by socialising, binge watching shows, writing travel blog, experimenting in the kitchen or sometimes just being lazy.